Non-surgical treatment for labia and vaginal tightening and rejuvenation
Votiva™ Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
A NEW non-surgical treatment for labia and vaginal tightening and rejuvenation. It uses radiofrequency energy to treat the inside (vagina) and outside (labia) tissue. It is a treatment for: Elasticity and wrinkled appearance of the labia and vulva.
Skin Rejuvenation & Laser Services
WHAT IS VOTIVA?
Votiva with FormaV is a therapeutic device for treating sexual dysfunction or as an adjunct to Kegel exercises (tightening of the pelvic floor muscles to increase muscle tone). Votiva with Morpheus8, is a fractional treatment promoting tissue remodeling. Aviva, powered by AccuTite, is a minimally invasive procedure to restore the function and appearance of the vulva by offering a non-excisional alternative to a labiaplasty.
Are you a candidate for laser vaginal rejuvenation?
· Do you trickle when you sneeze or cough?
· Do you have vaginal pain during intercourse?
· Do you have vaginal dryness during intercourse?
· Do you have sensitivity during sexual intercourse?
· Are you unhappy with the physical appearance of the vaginal area?
Here is how Votiva Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation can help:
- Tighten the vaginal canal
- Enhance vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control
- Increase sensation and stimulation during intercourse
- Reduce stress urinary incontinence (involuntary dripping of urine)
- Reduce vaginal dryness
- Reduce pain caused by labial hypertrophy
How does Votiva work?
During vaginal rejuvenation, the walls of the vagina are strengthened and tightened, restoring contour, enhancing muscle tone and improving the physical appearance of the entire vaginal area as well as external structures (labia minora and majora).
What to expect during treatment?
The Votiva treatment takes about 30 minutes total. It is a comfortable treatment with minimal to no downtime. Both the vaginal wall and the inner and outer labia are treated. Usually, 3 treatments are needed over 3 months.